MOST POPULAR RIGHT NOW
- For a healthier home avoid the 'dollar' stores
- The anatomy of a McDonald’s french fry
- TreeHugger Town & Country: The "No Shampoo" experiment
- 8 art supplies you can make at home
- The 'No Shampoo Experiment,' six months later
- In 42 of the 50 biggest U.S. cities, rooftop solar is now cheaper than the grid!
- 7 recipes for snow
- Cycling superhighways announced for London
- Pregnancy should not be an excuse to stop exercising
- Why I'm hooked on grocery shopping with glass jars
WHAT'S HOT ON FACEBOOK
They're a great way to reduce household waste, while generating important conversations about ...
In tribute to the region's salt lake, the architects of this unique restaurant ...
Maybe it was true back in the day, but it isn't anymore and ...
From broken zippers to damaged USB cables, embrace your inner handyman with these ...
New to TreeHugger?
Our email newsletters will help you keep up with all things green!
We're in the midst of the sixth great extinction right now, with the ...
One key to being green is using less. Get inspired by these great examples!